Soap Characters who were always "written to win".

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know about that. Phyllis lost the custody suit to the man who wasn't even Daniel's bio father, she miscarried how many times (Jack and then that disgusting thing with Daisy), etc. Part of Phyllis' character was that each time she was knocked down or faced an obstacle, she tried to overcome it. She wasn't your typical female soap victim. However, I'd never put her in the Victor or the B&B Queens (Stephanie and Brooke) category.

• Members

I don't know about that. Phyllis lost the custody suit to the man who wasn't even Daniel's bio father, she miscarried how many times (Jack and then that disgusting thing with Daisy), etc. Part of Phyllis' character was that each time she was knocked down or faced an obstacle, she tried to overcome it. She wasn't your typical female soap victim. However, I'd never put her in the Victor or the B&B Queens (Stephanie and Brooke) category.

• Members

Taylor Hayes Forrester---from the minute she stepped into town til her second resurrection, it was clear Brooke would never win against the raven-haired She-Devil. She lied, Stephanie covered for her. She cheated on Ridge, Stephanie covered for her. Hell, she ran over Darla and the worst thing that happened was little Alexandra ripped up a wedding dress she didn't really GAS about.

Katie Peretti. UGH. MissEternalPerkySunshine drove me insane.

• Members

Yes Teresa wins this thread period.

Honorable mention for me goes to Bianca Montgomery. I know she doesn't really fight people, but she did set a house on fire and get away with it because mommy and daddy were fighting so it was really their fault and not hers. And (as moving as it was in terms of story), she killed a man and got away with it because she made puppy eyes and had amnesia and the whole town tried to cover up the crime for her. I think that was the only part of that story that just pushed it into rediculous teritory for me. The whole dang town was commiting criminal offenses for the sake of covering up Biana's crime.

She's still my favorite Kane, but lordy.

Archived