Soap Characters who were always "written to win".

• Members

Sami, she of course goes threw the every day hardships but she gets everything she wants, when she wants it for the most part.

Jessica on OLTL.

Jason, by the Gods Jason Morgan.

She beast Carly.

Phyllis, Sharon was perpetually losing to her since 2005.

Arguably, Billy Abbott -- even when he's down, he is never out.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sami isn't really weak, she is as she always has been. EJ is just consistently smarter than her because Sami is a very rash personality who doesn't think ahead which often causes her problems. That said I think Sami has always gotten what she wanted, she just could never keep it because she was so self-destructive. She wanted Austin she got him, she wanted Lucas she got him, she wanted EJ she got him, she wanted Rafe she got him, and so on and so forth. The only reason Sami loses is because of her own actions. She's a lot like Kendell in that way, who also fits here too.

Erica was also another one who always "won."

• Members

Okay, yes, I'll agree to both sentiments. Bianca really was written more as blameless, and Greenlee could do no wrong. I think back to her ripping Kendall's dress off in court, an action that could have resulted in her "friend" being given the death penalty, and all that happened to Greenlee was that Jack yelled at her.

• Members

Can't speak on Britt all that much, but I do know that the unbelievable propping of Terrorsita from Day One (hence her owning this thread) is why I was Team Gwen by default. I'm still mad that Gwen was never allowed to finish what she started in beating the brakes off that trifling heifer that that show called a heroine.

Archived