Victoria Rowell Launches Kickstarter Campaign for "The Rich and the Ruthless"

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When I say mixed hair, I don't mean that natural hair is bad, but if you're mixed you almost always get easier to manage hair in some way. And from watching Victoria Rowell's hair revolution pre, during and post Y&R, she has good hair.

• Members

Sounds like a blond Nicholas Newman to me from 20 years ago. So TR&TR is casting a blond dude as the show's teen heartthrob? Oh, the irony. She's got less than three weeks to go and is under $2K. I hope she can snag some talk shows or radio shows to help with the funding. If she could get one or two big benefactors, it will snowball.

• Members

I didn't pay attention to this topic really til now and I just watched the video. I think she sabotaged herself with that amateurish video. The sound quality is bad with echoes, and I think that is a big part of why they raised so little money. Your eyes will make adjustments for bad video, but bad audio is a deal breaker. Anyway, I think there was an idea there but they went about it all wrong and someone needed to tell that that video was a detriment.

Archived