The Taylor Swift Thread

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A lot of people, myself included, have noticed that the line "a long list of ex lovers" in Blank Space sounds a lot like "Starbucks lovers." It may not have been intentional, but it would be kind of brilliant if Starbucks teamed up with Taylor at some point and based an ad campaign around it laugh.png .

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Members

The reason Taylor didn't star in a biopic about Joni Mitchell? Because two years ago, Joni wouldn't allow it (although she may been criticizing the book the movie would have been based on more than Taylor herself) :

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/joni-mitchell-reveals-why-she-nixed-taylor-swift-starring-biopic-20141125

Edited by MissLlanviewPA

• Administrator

MissLPA, I get the feeling you want to know Taylor more. LOL I could post more videos/interviews. wink.png

I really like that cover. I didn't like much of Vance Joy's album but Riptide is the best song on the album. He's going to be opening for Taylor so at least I'll like one song of his.

Time Magazine's Top 10 Songs and Albums of 2014

• Administrator

I did not expect Song of the Year so that is a pleasant surprise! Record of the Year nod was obvious though - I want this award most out of the three nominations because I think it's one of Max Martin's best productions.

• Administrator

Billboard Woman of the Year Taylor Swift on Writing Her Own Rules, Not Becoming a Cliche and the Hurdle of Going Pop

This is going to be one of my favourite interviews of hers. She really shows her savviness and how much in control she has on her own career. It's interviews like this one where I always go, "Wow, she's such an impressive young woman." You can see why she's at the top of the game.

My favourite parts:

• 2 weeks later...