DAYS: Drake Hogestyn news

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think they get much direction anymore. They don't get told ahead of time by the writers where their character's headed so they know how to play a certain scene, probably because the writers have no clue where they're taking the characters beyond the next week or two. The actors are just left to guess. I'm sure it makes things tougher for them at times.

• Members

She looks fantastic for her age.

I can't say I'm shocked if John's gone and Drake's out. Tomlin's shoved out all of the older leading men so ... but I'm not really sad if John's out. I think he should have stayed dead and not been brought back in 2008 (only to be fired again in 2009, what a mess this show is with their casting in the last decade). Marlena's far more interesting and better without him. I'm glad that Deidre seems to not be going anywhere. I know some criticize her but I really like having Marlena on my screen. She serves a major purpose and deserves a place on the show IMO.

I just have to sadly LOL at all of the single older women (Marlena/Hope/Kayla) because their husbands left them, be it physically or emotionally. And I doubt we'll ever see Kate get a serious love interest, even if they seem to be pushing this Rafe/Kate thing, which doesn't jive with me.

But back on topic ... sorry if Drake ends up leaving/losing his job, but I won't be sad if John is gone. I still miss Bo, Tony, Jack and Steve but I'm fine with no John. The character's been lost since 2005. He never recovered from Druggie John, although RoboJohn was enjoyable to watch.

Archived