OLTL: Tuesday May 28, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Members

Yeah, it sounds like a setup for rich benefactor to be the dad. I also expect him to be something of a heavy/villain, since it is

And yes, the movie is real.

Jeffrey went to the Warwick Academy with Matthew and Dani circa 2009 (in soap time, anyway). He graduated there, they didn't, because both of them headed back to Llanview and enrolled back in Llanview High.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the Reincarnation movie is indeed real...

now I wonder if Paolo Seganti might be involved down the line with that.. I guess Destiny will be involved after all..

I kind of wonder if one of the new hires will be connected to Dusky or not.. and I agree about Tea/Jack, she is like his other mother, it would be too incestuous even though it's not

now I wonder if his character will be like Alan Spaulding.. I would love him with Dorian.. (kind of interesting since I heard Robin Strasser was almost cast as Alexandra back in the 90s on GL)

• Members

LOVED Blair and Tea discussing their children together. That was good writing and a great scene between them. My favorite was Tea with Jack towards the end. Glad to see that she could get through him but the scene was too short.

More Dani and Matthew....they need a break already

The Destiny and Drew scene was good. That Hulu Plus account line however was not natural at all.

Guessing Clint was completely behind keeping John out of Natalie's life. Hate that she is still in love with him. I hated how today felt like setup to bring him back on the show.

The Snoop scenes were a complete waste of time. Did absolutely nothing to add to or advance any plot nor did much in the way of character development. Snoop advertisement which I guess he had them arrange when he worked on the theme

This Dusky chick looks like Kaley Cuoco

That Leo guy is cute.

• Members

On GH didn't they make Clint heavily involved in the John/Natalie drama? Perhaps that's what they're going with here too. I know many thought they dropped it, but considering they kept everything else, I imagine they probably kept this as well.

• Members

Good show today..

I see why the writers are having Natalie and Destiny striking up a friendship. They have more in common than they know. Not only do their kids have dead beat dads but they're still in love with said deadbeat dads. Hate that the show had them both saying the same thing. They love them and always will love them. BLECH..Move on ladies!

So glad we got a Viki/Nat scene. ES and MA are wonderful together.

That was a good scene between Blair and Tea talking about their kids.

Enjoyed the scenes between Jeffrey/Destiny. I get the feeling his generous mentor is actually his dad. Destiny *sigh*. She needs to be honest about what her real hang up is. She won't take money from Bo/Nora because they aren't blood but she's not taking money from her family either. She's really starting to look pathetic. She needs to stop trying to force Matthew to be a part of Drew's life. It's not working anyway. He should step up and it sucks Drew doesn't have a dad but she should have been more careful who she spread her legs for. She told Bo/Nora she wants to live her own life. She needs to start by giving up on that idea. Be done with giving him chances and be done with him.

I wonder if that older man/younger woman was hinting at a upcoming sugar daddy storyline. I thought it was odd that they highlighted them.

I'm not interested in Dusky at all.

Wasn't paying attention to Matthew/Dani scenes

I get it Cutter's a ladies a man. Does he really need all these women lusting after him?

• Members

Snoop and Bo, reunited. I like them, they make an odd couple.

Be still my heart - Buchanan Poker Night. I'm all over that. I wish Matthew was there- am kind of tired of him always just being with Dani and Jeffrey.

It looks like something happens with Dopey the blonde singer, so Blair has to fill in. Better her than Dopey, I suppose. I did like Todd calling her Blair Manning. Carly who?

Since he's offscreen, I don't mind Natalie saying she still loves John. I love the dynamic between Cutter and Natalie so far. He's a player with all these women after him and the one woman he's truly interested in is in love with someone else. That makes for an interesting story. I cannot wait for more Natalie/Cutter tomorrow. They both look hot today. The scenes with Nat/Viki/Clint were awesome. They all have such natural chemistry together. And a Nigel sighting, yay! Clint never did like John and now he hates him- good! While I get it, he really had no business keeping Nat from communicating with John. Nat clearly doesn't want to keep Liam away from his father, so learning that Clint had something to do with that will probably result in some Clint/Nat fireworks. I like it because I can see both sides. How douchey is John, even in an offscreen voicemail? Lol.

I liked the Tea/Blair and Jack/Tea scenes.

Who was the weird couple at Shelter and why should I care?

Did anyone hear what Natalie said after she took that shot? I couldn't make it out.

• Members

I am so tired of seeing Matthew & Dani on every single show. It is so time to give the a break.

Enjoyed Blair & Tea talking about their children but could have done without all that time spent on a random couple at the club which took time away from the "real" characters of the show.

Finally get a Viki & Natalie scene, which were great but to short for me. Poor Clint, Natalie & Viki are going to pissed when they find out what he did to keep John away (which I am on Clint's side) say no to John McBain.

Dusky, whatever, make her go away.

• Members
keep waiting bc they won't be on tomorrow! Lol

Clint will be an easy scapegoat but he didnt keep John away. All he did was get a restraining order against him but it was John's choice to move to another state and stay away. There's no reason why he couldn't stay in Llanview and fight for Liam. It made no sense why he was living in a hotel in PC with no job when he had a life in LV that he walked away from. Clint didnt arrange that. If he really wanted to talk to Nat, he'd have found a way to contact her before today.

• Members

I really cannot stand Cutter. More with each passing day. But that Natalie seems to be using him and is not taking him seriously as anything with long term potential works. He's not trying that hard to mend his ways, and Clint will (or should be) be at least as pissed off at Cutter as he is with John and that could be interesting when he finds out Natalie is seeing Cutter. I liked how Natalie walked directly to the front of the line. Great shot of Archer's fabulous legs. (I'm girl crushing).

I like those dresses Tea is wearing. Flo has a fabulous figure. (more girl crushing).

If Dani and Matthew are organic, maybe I'm just to shallow to appreciate compost.

Destiny and Jeffrey are so much more interesting.

• Members

I would say this was the dullest 1/2-hour soap ep I've ever seen, but I watched last weeks' two episodes on Sunday and it wasn't quite as dull as last Tuesday's.

WTF were Rama and Blair staring at that older man/younger woman so much for? It felt like complete filler.

Blair/Tea discussing their kids was the best part of the show.

Is Dani over her drug addiction already? She and Matthew do nothing for me. It is interesting how Matthew blew off taking care of his kid to flirt with her, though.

This Destiny is a much better actress than the last and I kind of like her with Jeffrey. I found it odd that he has a guardian too, like AMC's Celia does, but I'm less intrigued by his.

• Members

The Shelter scenes felt like the old school soap ones where characters actually had casual conversations in restaurants.

Destiny mentioned Hulu Plus, funny.

Natalie needs to forget about John, he's a loser. Clint has the right idea about him.

Archived