VH1s Hit The Floor

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LMAO! I love you And! You're just like my BFF but she couldn't last more than a few seconds.

I don't mind it to a degree... I'll give it a few more gos. I can't deal with the lead, she's weak as hell and I can't get behind this character that is so eager to please like Jelena doesn't look no older than her and she looks up to her on this high caliber and she wants to be the other girl for Halloween... GTFO with that mess.

That was a fun soapy like reveal... it'll be interesting to see how it plays out during the season and she does not look biracial much like the first Drew on OLTL. She just needs to be toned down.

• Members

I really wish people would stop with the looks biracial crap. There is no distinct biracial look. Biracial people come in a range of shades and I think I even heard that the lead actress's father is white. I wanna like this because its liked a scripted Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making the team mixed with Bring it On and every recent dance movie. But the most interesting character is the stripper and the best part of the epi was the end dance with the cliffhanger.

And why did the captain always stand on the sidelines including at the end during the practice dance? And when she did go out on the floor all she did was hair flip and vogue like an AKA. Oh and they are really forcing the bad girl vixen thing. She's more highschool mean girl and seeing her riding reverse cowgirl on her basketball player boyfriend doesn't change that.

And I really don't care about the mystery with Mia.

And there were several things about the way they portrayed the NBA that annoyed me. Like the players being at practice the same time as the girls would never happen. And most of those professional cheerleaders have other jobs because that not a gig that pays well at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Same Asha being all smiles and giggles was a little irritating and it made me understand for a little bit why Jelena is so annoyed by her.

Not sure what I feel about the mom. If it were my mother she would have called the FBI by now if I hadn't returned home or called in and she had no idea where the hell I was.

The photo shoot was pretty hot though I'll have to admit. I like how they incorporated the ballet aspect into it. That fine black guy who did the crack at the end though...God almighty. And Asha's boyfriend aint too shabby either lol...