VH1s Hit The Floor

• Members

I believe it's what you call that "Middle Aged Spread", my friend.  I'd be surprised if it were anything else than some extra lbs.  There's never been anything mentioned about an illness or medication so I'm going to go with ordinary weight gain.

Edited by DramatistDreamer

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not sure which I like more Zero or Jude…..but they great contrast. I keep waiting for Zero to disappoint Jude again but it was nice that Zero made out with him right on the basketball court instead of confronting him about his tryst with the other guy. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

You never know with TV though (lol).  There have been some very cold cancellations where actors and headwriters only got a phone call telling them that they weren't coming back.

I do think they'll return though.  I think the show is still pretty popular despite that long layoff.

What did you all think of that obvious re-write with Raquel taking the blame for Olivia's death so that German could go free?

• Members

I think the writers probably wanted to keep the potential for a triangle open when it comes to Ahsha and that's why they did the rewrite. I can't actually see them having German get off the hook unless they really wanted to utilize the character in the future.

I thought the acting was intentionally exaggerated in soap opera fashion, but maybe Logan Browning was just overdoing it.

• 1 year later...
  • Members

In TV nowadays, there is always the possibility for a show to make a return, whether on broadcast, cable or streaming. Hit The Floor is being revived on BET.

BET Revives VH1’s ‘Hit the Floor,’ Takes ‘The Breaks’ From Fellow Viacom Net

It will be interesting to see from where the series picks up the story.

• Members

I was wondering what had happened to this show. They left us with a cliffhanger and had a one show resolution that was really awful and since then nothing. I had read some spoilers about Zero and his bf. I hope they aren't true. Glad BET picked it up.

I see they are also adding some Lip Sync specials. Love that show!