GH: Week of May 27 Discussion

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad Jason is gone and I'm glad some of the vets are back. I've never expected this show to be a masterpiece. I like it better than I used to under Guza and especially GW. At least, I did before this latest travesty.

• Members

The last time I expected any soap to be a masterpiece was somewhere in 1992, so I try to keep my expectations low. But I keep hearing that Ron is the new Doug Marland. That's what gets me. There are people who go LOLOLOL THIS IS SO AWFUL AND TERRIBLE AND I LOVE IT! I understand that. These people are like Oscar - they love trash. It's "soapy goodness." But comparing that attention whore to the likes of Doug Marland makes me queasy. I wouldn't even compare this hack to Leah Laiman at this point.

• Members

Lawd give me strength! This is fat little !@#$%^&*] on Twitter is really trying to take me there!

He continues to justify this horse crap with "Sonny and Jason were criminals...yada yada yada". Like you can compare a criminal to the criminally insane.

Todd 2.0's past as a sociopath has been erased, but this moron wants to keep spewing nonsense!

• Members

This just brings another lawsuit. Do the dolts actually think PP didn't hire people whose sole purpose is to watch GH and WAIT for when Ron 'slyly' writes RH's 'new' character (the others 2 as well) as just Todd (McBain, Starr) all over again?

Well, Craptini were stupid enough to believe they owned a leased character and didn't have to adhere to any contract stipulations so yeah ... I can smell lawsuit 2 on its way.

Archived