GH: Week of May 27 Discussion

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Retweet by Ron:

folks are acting like once Franco revealed he didn't rape Sam, she's like, "Girl I'm going to give him my phone #!" #*GH*

I'm expecting someone to bring up the "fact" that rape has been a part of GH long before Ron came along.

• Members

That was awful. Just awful.

Did this guy tell Sam he was sorry for making her think he raped her after taunting her with the video that he showed in front of a room full of people? Because apparently watching herself being treated like an object is somehow less traumatic. Plus this was all done to her in order to get to Jason so she apparently has no intrinsic value of her own.

That's some seriously Games of Thrones [!@#$%^&*] there.

• Members

CHappens, who is that dude (with the abs)? Your AV

As for RH being Franco I just don't know what to say maybe why the fascination with this character and IA if RHowarth is able to pull this off. Why couldn't he just be somebody else why Franco? Oh! silly me just remembered that would make him a Quartermaine...I hate this

• Members

This turn of events is a 3fer:

1. FRon get to keep "Todd Manning" because GH was in dire need of this character, and what better way to accomplish that than to make him the same version of himself, a comical slug?!

2. Making him Franco/Todd 2.0 and "redeeming" him gets him on our screens 9 days a week.

3. And most important, it gives PP the finger! We got Roger, we get to bring him back as the twin who's life was stolen and we get to feature him all day every day.

If that's not a win win win for all parties involved, I'm just not sure what is jeal0002.gifjeal0002.gifjeal0002.gif

As for the Demigod in my avi, it's shameful that I don't really know anything about him. His last name is Hartwell (ex football player, I believe). I first saw him as the husband to Lisa Wu Hartwell on RHOA. Neither are on the show any longer, and I believe I read they were divorced now.

• Members

Pointless, lots of stupid facial expressions, bad hair - Maxie and Franco must be soulmates.

He's doing the moves of those annoying SNL characters from the 90s who liked to go to the club (they even had their own movie).

And this is the man two shows fought over. No wonder daytime is so far down the toilet.

Archived