PP: AMC & OLTL to air twice weekly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

.... Well GH and Days are still daily soaps with 5 episodes every week and they don't change format and headwriters every three weeks, so it's not really the same :)

But we know all this, no need to say the same things over and over again. LOL

However I wouldn't expect the PP soaps to be cancelled this year. And we should all hope that they remain very popular, because network soaps could use the competition of someone who is allowed to do different things in another medium.

• Members

Elsa, given your incessant trolling and willful blindness about the two shows you're talking about, the day I take advice from you on what to think and how to post is the day I take advice from a shut-in thigh-deep in gravy-stained Dynasty box sets, some of them chewed and hollowed out by a legion of dead cats, whilst the melancholy strains of "Non, Je ne regrette rien" waft out from somewhere below the septicemic depths.

• Members

OLTL and AMC are startups. This is entirely new and different in so many ways. I am not surprised things are being tweaked and changed. unlike the network soaps that have been on the same steady path for years, the PP model can and will be adjusted as needed. I'm not assured they will succeed. It is uncertain.

GH and Days futures are very certain. :)

• Members

I will not have someone act like a gorilla everytime I post something. Don't be a stereotype. And if this is a private message board where I am not welcome, I would like to know it because I have had enough of the same people trying to act like school bullies everytime I say something they don't like. :)

Archived