PP: AMC & OLTL to air twice weekly

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess shows want their actors to expand on promoting the show and themselves in every way possible. During this forced extended hiatus it would help if AMC and OLTL actors continue to do a full court press and keep on promoting the shows so audience interest does not fade out. Keep it front and center.

• Members

Did anyone read nelson Branco's (i know, I know) report on the reduced episode count? He seemed to believe that viewership was not the real issue but that PP's financing was not as sound as we believed in addition to the breakneck production schedule. Not sure how credible but I remember he had some accurate info when the reboot news popped back up in December. He also had a tidbit that Leslie Miller is doing too many takes for MORE at the expense of actual filming for episodes which i just found both funny and annoying.

• Members

The thing that bugs me the way Nelson first bragged that he knew the reason PP was doing this. He said I got the scoopage. Big scoop. It has been reported by prod of the shows on twitter they are doing long days and so paying more money has to be a reason.

• Members

this is very... I don't know what this is unsure.png

Money, money, money...who ain't got any?

@ErrolLewis r u offering because resistance to money is not futile smile.png

@soapfanfiction not I, but someone/something needs it and fast!

Going to hell in a hand basket....

Remember what happened today on Tuesday. You'll need the liquor then, I promise.

After being positive all this time, I just can't park it anymore. Sorry peeps.

Archived