GH: Lulu recast

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love that RC and FV brought back A.J. (and gave SK a long-term contract) no matter how implausible his return story. Like so many of the Qs, A.J. should have never been killed off in the first place. A.J. was always an important character and he would have given GH tons of great story, but he was not in the mob and stood between the horrible threesome and their determination to control everyone and everything. I would love for Y&R to do the same with Colleen, just bring her back using some hokey excuse and move the character forward.

• Members

I don't think it'll be that bad. As long as Emme knows how to play a character who isn't a spoiled little bitch. (Her last two characters were...though, I liked Abby)

I think she's a good actress. She wouldn't have been the first pick if I were casting. (That would have been Alexa Havens...I always thought she could be a recast Lulu) But, I like her none the less.

• Members

God. She is SUCH an annoying actress. Of all the talented actors who could've been cast as Lulu and they get this overgrown brat. I wonder if she'll be able to play the role any differently than she played Lizzie and Abby. SO annoying since GH is the one soap that I've been loving fullstop.

• Members

to be fair, she also played a similar role in Bring it On. I like Marcy (cant get used to Emme) yet so Im interested in seeing her in a new role and think people are judging her fair too quickly. Just bc she played spoiled princess in the past doesn't mean she will do that here. The character of Lulu isn't, unlike Abby or Lizzie, so MR will have to approach the character differently and theres nothing to say that she wont

that's bc she is typecast as spoiled princess/rich bitch. The role she is about to take on is not.

• Members

Abby was a poorly defined character. I'm more than willing to see her in the role of Lulu. I want to see Lulu as spirited and feisty and stubborn yet able to be sexy. I think she'll definitley bring some sex appeal to Lulu. Lulu might even become fun. That would be nice.

Anyone think the baby story is what caused JMB to bolt? I know there were rumors on and off about her leaving but the timing seems interesting. I'm probably off though.

• Members

No, didnt she state somewhere that she told them last june she would be leaving when her contract was up?

Shes been on the fence about leaving for a long time. I dont think the baby story had anything to do with it, esp because she is friends with Kirsten, bradford & Dom.

Archived