GH: Lulu recast

• Members

Unfortunately "life" with Luke tends to mean unbearable hijinks. I think she's too similar to Maxie in the area of being a weird child-woman who seems to have been kept in an attic for a few years and suddenly unleashed onto society. If they get rid of Dante and dump Maxie out of the story then they might be able to work with her.

I just wish Shell Kepler were still alive. I would have enjoyed seeing her with this Lulu.

I liked her with Daniel Cosgrove, they were cute and sweet, but that was the last guy I thought she didn't seem like an awkward Saved by the Bell episode with.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not that Julie couldn't move her face, it's that she seemed to doggedly refuse to emote at all beyond 'gritty' sullenness, which is what Guza loved. I think that period where she was the Frons/Guza teen superstar, all things to all men with like three or four different guys vying for Lulu simultaneously, ruined her. She started out well and then after that, she became like a lot of talented young people who have come out of Guza's GH - they get a taste of the big time and stop giving a [!@#$%^&*] because they know they have security. Steve Burton was the same way.

I don't know if Dante and Lulu will work, but DZ deserves a partner with more life. And I think what works about the Spencer clan will work with Rylan far more than Berman, who I think reinforced only Geary's bleak take on the characters.

Her Lulu and Maxie together will be strange. But then I've been thinking for awhile that both Spinelli and Maxie need to take off. I love Kirsten Storms, she's a gem but I'm not sure what else there is to do right now.

• Members

JMB did become lazy and uninspired, as did everyone on GH.

I think she bounced back tho and was steller during the brief drinking storyline.

I will mostly miss her scenes with KS/Maxie. Those two actress - like Becky & Kemo - just played so, so well off eachother and made that dynamic work despite the writing.

Archived