AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Between Eden and Paula Garces, the set folks are going to have their work cut out for them in the next cycle.

As for ER vs. CBL, I love them both but the time jump is difficult enough to take with Eden in the role as Miranda's mom. CBL would put us in Dixie/JR/AJ territory. Plus we'd lose out on those lovely flashbacks and those are going to be gold once the Miranda reveal happens.

I still say bring on CBL as Bianca's new love interest. Sorry but I'm not feeling all the talk about Jane as a love interest. I really want - nay, I need - Jane and Pete to have a crazy, drunken fling. If for no other reason than to see Jane and Colby bare their claws toward each other. I'm also hoping that we've heard the last of suggestions for Cassandra/Bianca. Two lesbian rape survivors who got pregnant? No. Just no.

• Members

I really don't want to see the former Bianca playing the current Bianca's love interest. If she cant Bianca, then Im all for her being Molly Montgomery, Bianca's little sister and Miranda's aunt. She could come to PV to give the Montgomery's some sort of presence and fill that void in Miranda's life as a surrogate mother figure

• Members

Now that I think about it, Lena might be a little weird. I mean, it's bad enough that Miranda's Aunt Kendall can say, "Yeah, I had sex with your father before he raped your mother." Having Lena there able to say the same thing about Michael would be just really odd. I thought Bianca/Lena had a lot of potential, but the rape just overshadowed everything for me, as did her prior involvement with Michael.

• Members

Ugh no. I want Binks to have a new love interest and not one of these plot point, experimentation, I-didn't-know-I-was-gay-until-I-met-you lesbians. She deserves a woman who loves women and has always loved women. After Lena, Reese and Marissa, Bianca deserves a dick-free romance.

Archived