GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow that was some horrible acting from the actress that plays Kristina. This was her worst episode yet. Too bad bc she was doing quite good when Trey was in the hospital. Connie is such a bitch though and she needed to get knocked in the face

Wow, Milo has absolutely NO sense of gaydar. Its not as if Felix doesnt wear his sexuality on his shoulders

Ugh! I cant with this Ellie bitch. How many times is she gonna drop Spinelli and then take him back? She is too new to be pulling this Hope Logan type of bullsh-t

• Members

I was thinking the same thing about Milo and Felix. LOL. I am quite liking Felix. I wish he had a bit more substance and depth but hopefully that's coming. I think he has potential and have to laugh now about the "controversy" surrounding him when he first debuted. I like that he is championing the women of the show and building them back up. I had to LMAO at Liz and her bored face. So funny.

I have to admit I fastforwarded through Spinelli and Sabrina. I really just couldn't with them. Oh my god. I just couldn't.

Jason Thompson was pretty good. Finally Anna remembers her granddaughter! And the actress playing Britt is also growing on me. She's settling in and I don't out and out hate her.

Tracy/Michael/AJ was love. So good. Love both Tracy and AJ. I'm really enjoying this fight over ELQ. Like I said before, just one twist after the other with this storyline. I really really like Michael and AJ's relationship. I think more so for AJ. Michael becomes so tolerable. I even like Sonny's attitude towards it. It's not the horrible storyline I feared it would be.

• Members

The Sablo fans arent going to like that. Will they turn on Felix for stealing her man?

Tracy cant have ELQ so she plans on destroying it so that no one can have it? What type of BS is that? Tracy wouldnt accept defeat and would pick herself up and hatch a plan to take AJ down, so that she can reclaim her legacy

Archived