Your 5 favorite posters?

Eric83

• Members

Cheap & All My Shadows - wow thanks you guys ;'-). Cheap I would say is one of my faves because it seems I relate & have pop culture stuff in common w/her the most. She cracks me the hell up & I just feel like we'd be instant BFF's outside the board. AMS along w/his partner in crime SFK make me laugh too. The way you two interact with each other has always made me LOL. Individually, I miss your contributions to the AMC discussions and always get some enjoyment out of the way you both express yourselves in your posts. I will also add CarlD2 because his posts are always well put together & often make me think or learn something. Sometimes I laugh HARD, like when he gives his on and off weekly commentary on magazine covers or bluntly says something snappish about you name it; I don't know why but I always find it hilarious when Carl brings the snark. Lastly, I'd add EricMontreal22. Really admire his love for all things AMC. I always agreed with him on most things and looked forward to hearing what he had to say. It's always good when he pops back in around here.

Those are just 5, which the the title unfortunately suggests but I also have to give a few quick shout outs to my arch enemy Jonathan, fellow AM/Kendall fan dragonflies, hilarious ChitHappens, bad bitch R Sinclair, Queen marceline, King Khan, horn dog Toups, down to earth JackPeyton, & awesome Eric83 icon1.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG I can't believe I forgot EricMontreal22. Another SON oldie that I will always have a soft spot for. His encyclopedic knowledge of disco, Agnes Nixon, and theatre is gay as dafuq but also extremely sexy. Eric, if you're out there reading this, know that you're one of my SON faves and I'd totally try to tap dat if I came across you in a club.

• Members

I also forgot Eric, I guess because he isn't here too often now. He's another person I always go to read their posts immediately if I see their name. And he let me know about so much good Donna Summer music.

There are others I didn't mention as I knew they'd already be heavily mentioned, but I wanted to add FrenchFan, who has done so many wonderful synopses for us over the years, which must take a huge amount of time.

• Members

Now that I have some time let me expand.

Daytimefan & Cat, as I previously mentioned, always bring a smile to my face. I read their posts in topics I dont post in or have any interest in even. Ive always enjoyed them and am glad they are simi-active

Carl, what would SON be without carl? We almost never agree, and I find his extreme Will Horton hatred to be, well, extreme, but i love his love and passion for the history of the genre.

I am giving love back to AMS, but AMS would make my list anyways smile.png. Same with Cheap, whom I do not think we agree on more than 3 things ever, but I always look forward to posts by.

And as for previous posters, I sure do miss Sylph. I know ppl had legit issues with him, but I always enjoyed him, his posts and our DM's.

wub.png

i am loving the love in this thread

tumblr_ma57m5Ye9z1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

and bravo for keeping it positive ppl

tumblr_m9xtoqiuJe1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

• Members

What I like most about you Jack is that you always take time to really explain how you feel about everything, even when we've had the same conversation 500 times, or even when I know little about a show you mention. I always feel like I can ask you about some of these primetime shows and you'll give a good answer.

I miss Sylph in the primetime section.

Archived