Your 5 favorite posters?

Eric83

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Top 2:

detroitpiston and reallyhateskateonlost.

Why you ask? Any Laura Wright fan is a friend of mine!

But I genuinely really enjoy just about everyone on this board. There are so many topics and different interest, and it's nice to share them with so many different personalities.

However, if I had to choose, I'd have to say:

Marceline - IMHO, one of the smartest people I've ever had the pleasure of posting with. I don't hesitate to read anything she writes.

HM:

RSinclair - miss him/her (in spite of the LW hate). Super smart poster!

SFK

VH - we disagree on just about everything, but I enjoy posting and sparring with her

Daytime - love the take on The Housewives

Cheap - posts the best gifs

All my Walking Dead buddies...

Oh shoot - Khan!

But again, I genuinely love posting at SON. You guys are great wub.png

• Members

You're posts can be hilarious, Andrea. And you love Gabrielle! So that's good. smile.png

I'm not the biggest LW fan, but she's a Marylander like I am, so that's cool. smile.png

Also have to mention:

saynotoursoap

RSinclair

alexisfan07

Eric83

Llantano Incorporated--haven't seen them as much since OLTL ended sad.png .

quartermainefan

remos--perhaps Tracy/JE's biggest fan here! wub.png

• Members

Thanks for including me Ms Llanview!

Hope nobody feels left out, I had the best of intentions when creating the thread just wanted to see everyone's fave posters and what they liked about them. I love everyone on the board (well almost everyone lol)

• Members

These are so hard and of course people will be left off. No hard feelings. These 5 share one thing in common and its the same love for ratchet reality shows that I have. I always have the most fun on this board discussing the likes of the Real Housewives, Bad Girls Club, Big Brother, Flava Flav's hos, etc....

Eric83 - Ditto. It also helps that we agree on 90% of most things. I love how fiercely he stands by Nene and Teresa and hates on their opposers

Cat - I love Cat! She always has informative posts and I love her insight into the discussions she gets involved in, especially B&B, Real Housewives and Celeb Big Brother UK. Definetly one of the more fair and sensible posters on this board. I only wish she posted more often

AllMyDaysatGH - You find the weirdest,most random ish but I enjoy it all. I also love how you LOVE Alicia Minshe and dont give a f--k about the haters. In fact you play along and troll them...lol. Everyone has to enjoy a sense of humor like that. We speak the same language on so many levels. Plus you are a new B2ST fan like me, so thats a major plus!

Antoyne - Always gives good talk and shares many of the same interests in terms of the characters we love on our soaps and reality shows. Plus he's one that had my back when it came to the TSJ Todd vs RH Todd nonsense

JackPeyton - Whereas Eric83 and I are agreeable on 90% of things, Jack and I disagree on alot but I love him anyway. His differing opinion brings alot to the discussion and he never throws shade and I feel comfortable vehemetly disagreeing with him, knowing its not gonna lead to an argument (bc you know some people take things way too seriousl). I also love his love for Days and passion he has when it comes to interacting with the stars and providing historical context when it comes to asking questions about the show

• Members

Some of my favorite posters(in no particular order):

Cheap love the gifs & things you post, it livens up the thread, plus you're a fun person to post with

dmarex just a cool person in general, should post more often ;)

Carl always keeps me on my toes, don't always agree with him, but there's never a dull moment

MissLlanviewPA such a sweet person

Soapboy how can you not like someone who has such devotion to Bobby Spencer ;)

HM: weareclouds aka Serena one of my favorite people, always enjoy reading her posts

Awww thanks happy.png

Awww thanks, I feel the same way about you happy.png

• Members

I always cringe at threads like this because yes, you will leave some people out, and you know damn well they'll be wondering "But, I thought..." But whatever, there are a few posters here who truly make me perk up every single time I come across a post of theirs, so here goes.

SFK -- My SON kinfolk. We have the same sense of humor and many of the same interests, as well as similar tastes in all things art and entertainment. No one else can take a topic off topic as quickly as we can, and the rest of you will deal with it. He's cool and collected, and he never lets some of the craziness of an internet message board get to him. Also, I have to say thanks for reading my novels in the Cocktail Lounge and always offering encouragement.

Cheap21 -- The heart and soul of SON. The perfect combination of sass and class, she does not deal in BS but will make you piss yourself laughing. She knows so much about so many soaps, but she doesn't throw her knowledge around condescendingly. She just enjoys pop culture without taking it too seriously. We almost always agreed on AMC matters, and one of the things I miss most about the show is being able to discuss it with Cheap. Also, her love, devotion, and respect of ratchet hoes knows no bounds.

CarlD2 -- The man who can make a meaningful contribution to any conversation about anything. TV, movies, music, politics, history, culture, society, etc. It seems like Carl knows a lot about a lot of things, and he always offers his opinions in a non-confrontational manner. We don't always agree on certain things, but I can never hold it against him because he's just a genuinely good person. He has a passion for soaps, and I'm very fortunate that he's shared his passion and knowledge with me constantly since he started posting here.

JackPeyton -- The ultimate stan. If you're a celebrity and Will likes you, prepare to be defended and stanned for hard. He's fun and funny, and he never takes anything too seriously. He shares his opinions, offers truths, and moves on without getting into unnecessary arguments for no reason. His devotion to DAYS and its cast and crew is amazing, as is his devotion to the whole genre. Also, he's gotten a lot of catchy words and phrases stuck in my head. Clearly, I can't deal with this pressed ass basic bitch.

AllMyDaysatGH -- The young'un! He offers a fresh perspective on everything he comments on, and again, this is someone who isn't confrontational or takes these things too seriously. He reminds me of my friends and I when we were in high school, always clowning around and having fun. I'm disappointed in his life choice to be a fan of that Minshew thing, but I guess I love him anyway. He gives me hope and makes me just a little bit proud to know that a love of soaps will live on even after the soaps are all gone.

marceline -- SON's mother figure. Yet another person who refrains from being confrontational. She gets a little bit more serious about things, though, and for good reason. Her passion for the subjects that are interesting to her always shines through in what she writes, and you know she's not BSing us. She's full of integrity and respect, even when other posters try to provoke her. She also has lots and lots of patience.

And some honorable mentions...

DaytimeFan (embodies class and elegance in every word he types)

DeeeDee (makes a huge impression with only two or three words)

Angela (one of the old-timers who makes SON what it is)

Jonathan, Steve, alwaysAMC, Adam, Laurie (tried and true AMC fanatics that I miss conversing with on a daily basis)

Y&RWorldTurner (cynical and perpetually rolling his eyes, I'm sure, but a big softy underneath all that)

• Members

That's so kind of you. I always enjoyed your posts in the canceled soap threads, and I wish there was more to talk about with them other than a backlog of articles I never get around to scanning. I don't ever comment in the cocktail lounge section but you have so many forthright stories and details you share - you're a very good writer, you should pursue that.

Archived