Your 5 favorite posters?

Eric83

• Members
thats why I hesitated on posting bc I didnt want anyone to feel hurt or offended for not being listed and didnt want it to seem like a popularity contest. I love so many people on here for different reasons. Im not going to list them all bc you know who ou are.

And thanks to all who mentioned me. I appreciate the kind words

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I forgot to mention the fellow AM/Kendall fans here. I wasn't a huge fan of the later years but I really liked the first 4-5 and never could bring myself to hate the character or see her as harming the show. So hats off to dragonflies and AMDaGH.

• Members

I'm gonna have to agree with this. I think most of us here appreciate the soaps of yesteryear, but with Carl, there is such a genuine passion and respect of the history, and it shines thru in about 90% of his posts. I've been watching soaps for 32 years, and I can't imagine remembering or even knowing 1/10 the stuff he does. It's really nice to see the committment that Carl maintains. Thanks for sharing your knowledge! Much love, Carl wub.png

• Members

Yes, UK Law too, and Bright Eyes/Amello. It feels like a long time ago that we all really had good stuff to talk about with those shows.

CH I haven't posted much of anything on old soaps lately, like articles, although I always mean to get around to it again.

Your posts tend to make me more likely to try to give Todd/Carly or the more modern version of Carly a chance. I don't like a lot of the writing, but you do a good job of selling their relationship.

• Members

I couldnt do a top 5. I would be here all night trying to figure it out. But instead I will describe posters on here...one poster with their time on here and their interactions with me get this award from me

bitch.jpg

Guess Who....LOL....I am sure that person knows who they are...lol

• Members

Oh Amello.....lol

I guess I dont want to hurt anyone's feelings. Yes I like most everyone on this board and I probably do have a top 5 but it would be hard to figure since there are a lot of great posters on here even some who are superbitches...lol...and soapboy its not you...u arent a superbitch...LOL

Archived