Girl Meets World - (Boy meets World spinoff)

Cheap21

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've always felt they should have done a spinoff with the original cast and with the success of Girl Meets World it should be easy. Shawn is already here and soon Eric and Angela will be too. Bring on Rachel and Jack, throw in some nostalgia and segue into their own show. I would love to see what these characters have been up to for the past ten years and what careers they now have. Cory and Topanga can do double duty on both shows.

• Members

I'm not. Even though it's the same characters they're all adults with individual careers which would be completely different from BMW as the original was all about a young Cory who came of age. This would be an ensemble cast no different than "Friends" or "90210". I think it could work if Shawn was the lead with Cory playing the supporting role. This would in no way affect GMW.

• Members

On Disney? Who is checking for all of them? An episode or two to show what they have been up to is enough.

I just need Eric to do the Feeney call and I kinda want the black teacher from the early years to come back if he's around. The one Mr. Turner got a job. I seriously forgot his name and don't feel like looking up IMDb. I wonder if they'll ever decide about Morgan and if/when they do which actress will play the part.

Archived