Girl Meets World - (Boy meets World spinoff)

Cheap21

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It's gotta suck to be the Rachel chick... everyone is back but her (...yet).

I'm also wondering if they'll bring back Morgan, and if so which actress will play her since both actresses want to play the role again.

• Members

Hahahahaha -- I prefer to DL so I can FF the lead when I want to. She's so annoying to me and I can't tell if it is really her or just the direction she might be given. I love everyone else... well the little girl down the hall is annoying too but she has her moments.

Oh! And even Shawn's dead dad's ghost is making a comeback.

• Members

6daae74d217e1eefff5d312dfce3ebb7

" data-width="500">

">

Shawn and Angela are reuniting on Girl Meets World, but it looks like love (still) isn't in the cards for them.

Posted by Entertainment Weekly on Friday, 5 June 2015

• Members

I just watched Will's initial episode into GMW and OMG how I miss that man. He had me crying when I used to watch BMW, especially with the Feeney call and I loved the nod during either 2x01 or 2x02 when Cory made a call to Mr. Feeney to make sure everything was ok.

• Members

I really don't see Rachel as a priority LOL and I guess the writers don't either. I always felt like Rachel and Jack, while great, weren't really high on the priority list of those to ask back and while I'm happy to see Jack, I still feel that way. I'd rather they deal with the Morgan situation.

And I keep forgetting about Josh. Why aren't they using him more? I'd rather see him than that annoying friend of Lucas's who gets more lines than he and Farkle do.

I could have done without the cartoony tater tot last night though. It was funny but meh. And I know it's a Disney sitcom but Cory and Topanga were way too calm and fine with 14 year olds sneaking out to college. IDK. I wasn't super fond of the episode last night.

Archived