Girl Meets World - (Boy meets World spinoff)

Cheap21

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just can't get into this show but the nostalgia of BMW is still there. What's the probability of the old gang returning in small doses via guest appearances and they get their own show? Eric, Angela, Rachel, and Jack all wind up in New York to support Corey and Topanga because of some life crisis. We get to find out what they've been up to for the last thirteen years, they reunite and get a spinoff.

• Members

I really never quite loved Jack and Rachel. I liked them but ehh, they're so not a priority for me as a viewer.

Shawn and Feeney at least (and Eric maybe more than once) sound like they'll be on a lot more in Season 2, so who knows. Maybe a bit more even between the adults and kids.

I like how Harley is recurring and they've included Minkus. I also liked Sonya Eddy ten times more in this show than I ever have on General Hospital (did anyone see the kid who plays Spencer on GH as the monster under the bed? LOL). I'd like to see Cloris Leachman and Charlotte Rae return for more appearances here and there. How about putting them in the same episode GMW writers ;)

• Members

Eeeeee ... dead

Who's Will double high fiving with? Is that Rider Strong? I know he also directs some episodes too.

And considering the screams Rider and Shawn got when he walked in the door I can't wait for the audience's reaction to Will and Eric. I love that they have an actual audience react to things. I miss that so so much in sitcoms. The loud applause, the awwws, the oohs ...

Archived