Girl Meets World - (Boy meets World spinoff)

Cheap21

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think most of the original cast will technically be recurring but I think i've read things here and there that Shawn and Joshua might be recurring.

I've also seen a lot of 'where's Eric' in comments elsewhere and I think it just stems from the fact that Shawn and Eric both deserve some solid airtime and having them both in the Christmas episode along with Joshua who they sort of need to introduce, IMO, and then Alan and Amy, so I can see why they keep holding off on Eric.

Those pictures though! Rider does not age and Ben just slips right into Cory like zero time has passed. I'm actually kind of more excited to see Alan and Amy as much as I love Shawn.

• Members

I am also looking foward to seeing the "reunion." I too am like "Where is Eric" but i want the old Eric. The one who was actually normal before they threw out most of his brain and let him run loose as the village idiot. He was funny but my favorite episode's were when he helped Cory get over Topanga when she went off to live with her parents. and the episode where he took Cory on a roadtrip with him before he decided to go to college.

Archived