Girl Meets World - (Boy meets World spinoff)

Cheap21

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Olivia: Okay I'm freaking out! I already watched the series premiere of Girl Meets World and it's the cutest thing. Got any scoop on any more Boy Meets World connections?

We saw the pilot too! Isn't it just a-freakin'-dorable?! We were particularly taken with Farkle, Riley's know-it-all classmate, because he reminded us so much of Lee Norris' Minkus from Boy Meets World. Wanna know a secret that we've had to keep hush-hush for a long time? Mikus is Farkle's father! Get ready, Girl Meets World fans because later this season we're going to see a truly hilarious scene with Minkus, Farkle and Shawn Hunter. Needless to say, Shawn is absolutely baffled to see how alike Minkus and Farkle are. The term "mini-me" will mostly definitely be tossed out there.

http://www.eonline.com/news/544860/spoiler-chat-scoop-on-girl-meets-world-sleepy-hollow-the-good-wife-new-girl-and-more?cmpid=sn-000000-twitterfeed-365-kristin&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_kristin&dlvrit=51396

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I think that's a fair comment. I want to give it a chance, because I loved BMW so much. It is hard to begin with because it goes to the issue of "going home again" and building on really amazing memories from the first show. I think the first episode for most shows can be rough, even without the added expecations.

It is really mind boggling to watch so far and think of how many years have gone by, and to think of those two characters, who I still see as teens and YAs themselves all the time on the reruns, grown up and parents. I think once I get over that "shock" I'll like the show more.

Archived