Girl Meets World - (Boy meets World spinoff)

Cheap21

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, lol. So random. I adore this show already for bringing back EVERYBODY they can. Kudos.

I'm encouraged Disney sees this as a comedy series and not one of their dumbed down kiddie shows where you feel like you lose brain cells while watching (obviously I'm not the target audience haha, but seriously, Nick and Disney in the late 80s/90s was the best).

I'm surprised we still don't have a premier date (do we? that I somehow missed?). I wonder if it won't show up until August. They have to see the buzz for this show is pretty huge.

• Members

I'm glad that so much of the alumni will at least make an appearance, especially William Russ and Betsy Randle. Can't wait for the premiere! But I can't believe it still doesn't have a set premiere date. I checked, it's not there yet. It's absurd.

I wonder if there will be more alumni or surprises we don't know about.

• Members

http://www.nickandmore.com/2014/04/23/disney-channel-airs-four-night-boy-meets-world-event-in-may/

Disney Channel Airs Four-Night “Boy Meets World” Event in May

In anticipation of Disney Channel’s new series Girl Meets World, a continuation of the Boy Meets World series with Cory and Topanga raising children of their own, Disney Channel is airing a special four-night Boy Meets World week this May.

From Monday, May 5 through Thursday, May 8, Disney will air one-hour of Boy Meets World episodes from 8-9pm ET/PT. This will be the first time the series has appeared on the network since August 2007. The show currently airs on sister Disney network ABC Family.

The scheduled episodes for this event follow:

Monday, May 5
8:00 p.m. #104 “Cory’s Alternative Friends”
8:30 p.m. #115 “Model Family”

Tuesday, May 6
8:00 p.m. #219 “The Wrong Side of the Tracks”
8:30 p.m. #221 “The Thrilla in Phila”

Wednesday, May 7
8:00 p.m. #301 “My Best Friend’s Girl”
8:30 p.m. #306 “This Little Piggy”

Thursday, May 8
8:00 p.m. #416 “A Long Walk To Pittsburgh (1)”
8:30 p.m. #417 “A Long Walk To Pittsburgh (2)”

Thus far, these are the only scheduled episodes to air in May. With the new series coming this summer, it’s of course possible we could see more. However, you can still watch the show weekdays from 3-5pm ET/PT on ABC Family.

Archived