Girl Meets World - (Boy meets World spinoff)

Cheap21

• Members

I'm glad we'll see William Daniels again in the pilot! I hope William Russ makes a few appearances too and maybe Betsy Randle who I haven't seen on tv in forever.

Please no Jason Marsden or Lawrence bros! They weren't major characters though so I'm not worried. They ruined Eric's stories on the show for me. Actually, I'd be surprised if Eric even makes any appearances. I hope he does though!

I actually liked the first Morgan better. She wasn't a very good actress but she was so little back then! I saw her on "The Mentalist" recently. I think her acting's improved.

I think I read awhile back that the actor who played Mr. Turner was interested in coming back for a few appearances. That would be nice too.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for posting that. So excited about GMW! I don't think any of the alumni other than Ben and Danielle should be on regularly but I'd love to see most of the original actors at least guest star at some point. Don't really care about Shawn and Angela but it'd be nice to see Cory and Shawn together again in one or two episodes.

• Members

Betsy Randle said she and Russ would hopefully make a few appearances like for holiday episodes. That would be nice. I listened to a podcast from the other day with Russ and he said he'd like to but hasn't really been approached. He pretty much said they didn't offer yet. I'd be surprised if we didn't see him and Randle a couple times.

• Members

That was my initial surprise too. Why wasn't it developed for ABC Family? HOWEVER, it could be a surprise hit for Disney so I think it might be for the best. I think it could have gotten lost in the shuffle over at ABC Family. I like Melissa and Joey and Baby Daddy but I don't rush to watch them and often forget about them.

Aww at that first picture. Both actors already look like they've settled right back into their roles just from a still alone. I'm far too excited for this.

Archived