Girl Meets World - (Boy meets World spinoff)

Cheap21

• Members

I hated that break-up, I mean where I'm at the last ep. 21 they JUST got back together and that ep. was all types of hilarious with the Kristen girl always being behind Cory when he was either talking to Shawn or Topanga.

But I did laugh the scary spoof with JLH and how Angela was like No, I am the screamer in this group.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed Eric! Definitely one of my all-time fave eps. I remember when I first saw it and I was so surprised yet happy she had a guest spot and then I always had to watch it when they'd rerun it.

I am way too excited for this show, it is insane.

• Members

Won't it debut in the Fall if it's picked up?

Oh, and I'd love to read that article if you can find it. I was reading about Danielle in Maxim and she had me cracking up talking about a story once from the past when she, her parents and brother were on a plane to FL and Bob Saget whipped back the curtains and asked them if they had any coke really loud, laughed, and then closed the curtain. Danielle said her mom basically said What was that about?

I wanna think his ears had popped due to the elevation level and he couldn't hear himself. That's what happens to me on flights.

Archived