Girl Meets World - (Boy meets World spinoff)

Cheap21

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hahahahahaha --- I loathed Jack & Rachel! LOATHED! I think I'm one of the only ones. But I just don't care about them and I felt bad for Eric, Sad he hasn't gotten someone and when he does I hope she matches him in all areas.

• Members

London ... I don't loathe Jack and Rachel like you, but I came close and stupider than dirt Eric works my nerve, and they remind me of that, but maybe it's because I like Matthew Lawrence that I'm OK with Jack popping up. Anyway, lol, I'm not their biggest fan either.

I agree cassadine. I was expecting too much I guess. I thought Josh was slightly annoying, Maya looked ridiculous ... Riley was the best part. I loved her bit with the dumb sorority girl and how she was so excited to be there and would get taken away by groups of jocks and frat girls, but other than that ... eh. I actually wish they'd give Auggie more to do.

• Members

I was half expecting the college party to have alcohol or something like it and was also expecting those girls in the room to act differently

It was funny that Josh's friend was hitting on the girls and looked terrified when Maya said they were in middle school

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was meh on the episode. The whole Katy/Maya/Shawn thing feels way more forced and cutesy than it should. It should feel more natural. It's not even about Angela, which I thought was handled OK but I feel like they used Angela and Chet to prop the new couple. I dunno. Blah. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Archived