DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Members

See, i think they have worked wonders on sami in a short amount of time. She already has more of a life outside of just Rafe and EJ than she had in years and years now. The main issue with that whole triangle is it became Sami reacting to them, Sami supporting them, The triangle was about Rafe and EJ, Sami was just there when if anything it should have been the opposite. I have loved her scenes with Kristen, her work scenes, them already involving her in this Nick/Gabi/Wil story, her and EJ and her and Rafe have an interesting dynamic again, the relationships sami has with Will, Lucas, Marlena, John, Caroline and even Bo have been on par with what i picture they should be.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok the writers have already ignored the pink elephant in the room, which is how in the hell did Kristen turn up alive and escape the island. I guess we've accepted that and moved on.

Now we have Eric Brady just jogging through Salem and no one has mentioned him being in town? Yeah I'm going to go home and visit and the first thing I do is take a jog! Even if I don't see all of my family, the significant ones will know that I am in town and at the very least mention it briefly in conversation.

Ok, end of rant.

• Members

I think Eileen said that Stefano got her out almost immediately and she's been in Europe ever since. So that's...very minimalist. I sometimes think we're on the verge of fanfic style scripting where an entire episode might be of Sami staring out the window remembering sorrowful past times.

• Members

Basically I was saying that a lot of the stories have ground to such a halt that they aren't trying to do or say much of anything, just restating the same somewhat tedious emotional moods. Some of it reminds me of bad fic, in that someone will just look morose and angst in great paragraphs about the same crap people have heard a million times, generally with some type of emo pop song in the background.

At least they didn't go to the worst of fic and have Sonny get pregnant with Will's baby.

• Members

Eric just jogging. I can not. LOL! They should have had him show up at Sami's door as shes rushing out to meet Gabi for her Dr's appt and tell him to make himself at home and she would be back in a bit because they have remained close, even on screen they call regulary and she goes to visit him so it wouldnt this huge i have not seen you in 15 years lets drop everything moment. Then had Nicole see him jogging and be like WTF?

I did like that Sami was there for Gabi and was there when Gabi learned she was pregnant with her grandchild, even if Sami doesnt realize it yet.

• Members

Nicole is reminding me of Chloe after Daniel left her. Where's your girl when you need her?

gylVQ.jpg

Im surprised by the compassion and remorse that Jen is showing. It seems as if they are getting the character back on track. Her new haircut is very flattering on her.

Finally Greg Vaughan is back on tv!

I didnt care for Will and Sonny before but they are actually working for me. I loved the ending and how everything is coming together

Archived