DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

really? I dont really think he was ever this outstandingly noble, heroic guy for this ruin that. He was just kinda there basically, he was in a great romance with chelsea, but sleeping with billie, that willow or whatever disaster, and those other stories the latter part of his run ending with the melanie thing kinda showed he isnt exactly a good person who does good things.

• Members

He seemed so rude and obnoxious to Will like more than what was necessary. I thought he was supposed to be changed and mellow now. I haven't watched much the past few weeks bc I didn't want to see Nicole ruined for Dannifer so I was taken aback by it.

• Members

oh, yeah hes been like this since he returned. he likes will and he likes sonny, but not them as a couple because the bible says its wrong.

actually, he was a bit more rude to will yesterday than normal, but thats because hes worried about Gabi, who he is in love with after three weeks, maybe one date, and a few pre-marital sex romps.

i actually like nick this go around much more than i thought i would.

• Members

I liked the show this week, the show just needs a fire lit under it, otherwise they are putting some interesting things in place. Did anyone listen to the three Ashley's being interviewed on On Air with Doug? Brenda Epperson let something slip about Kristen's possible love interest and I hope it is true.

Greg Vaughn is a breath of fresh air. The priest thing would be more interesting if he and Nicole don't get together, but instead he does help her get her life back together. Though maybe that would be boring to most people.

I hope they give Sonny a backbone during this story. Will and Sonny are in love and all romantic, but a bit of fiery passion goes a long way. Bo/Hope, Marlena/John, the reason we liked these couples was because they had a spark and didn't put up with each other's BS, but that didn't mean they had to break up either.

• Members

What? So if someone who went far over the edge tortured and tried to kill a prominent member of the community, let alone one you are likely related to, you should kick rocks and welcome her with open arms? And considering jen was her best friend, i loved her reaction. She was hesitant, unsure. We have all had friendships that ended badly or because of something the other went through, and when you reconnect its a pretty normal reaction not to immediately have a sleep over and be besties again.

I think everyone has had a good, in character, and completely understandable reaction to her return.

I think it is interesting, honestly. I like that he has made it clear to Gabi he doesnt like that will and sonny are gay. That he doesnt belioeve that it is right. But he also maintained, and for the most part shown, that he doesnt mind will or sonny, he likes will even, he just hates that he is gay. I am not saying it is ok by any means, but it is something very real the show just glossed over. What this whole story is really missing though is Abby. Will, Sonny and Nick are all her cousins. The show made it clear when she returned she and will had been in touch and when sonny came on they made it seem like they were close, and then she was for the most part removed from the story. I think she could add a lot to it.

GV is totally a breath of fresh air, and being mighty fine to look at doesnt hurt! I would prefer eric/kristen in what is clearly a brady/kristen story, honestly.

Sonny doesnt know anything to have a backbone about though. He doesnt know will and gabby had sex, that shes preg, that hes the father, what she did to melanie and chad, anything. I am interested to see him react to all of this.

• Members

Perhaps, but I find myself questioning why DAYS sprung Nick for this particular story. I mean, they could have created a new character to fulfill the same purpose in the storyline, and absolutely nothing would need to be changed.

• Members

cant that be sad for basically anyone on any soap tho? and if there were the choice he would just end up being a long lost horton/brady/dimera of some sorts.

plus, i dont think he was sprung for this story. i think he was sprung for a story involving melanie, and then molly quit, and he was shifted into this direction.

Archived