DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Does anyone have clips of the original scene?

Man Eric just comes across as Brady there to me. Im interesting to seeing how they differentiate the two bc as it stands, they seem rather redundant as they fufill similar roles and have similar relationships with some of the same people

• Members

Actually, AE, GV and AZ look good together. But neither GV nor Eric is...dynamic enough for AZ/Nicole. They need to be in a triangle with someone more worldly (no, not E.J.!), and Nicole needs to be torn between "good" Eric and "bad" other guy.

Brady's pecs are bigger than Eric's. Problem solved. smile.png

• Members

Nicole needs a bad guy like EJ. Maybe not necesarily him, but definetly someone who wont judge her and force her to want to change herself so she can be deemed worthy of said morally righteous man. Unless Eric has changed (and I hope he didnt) then he's not that guy

yeah I never understood the change to having Brady as Sami's "older" brother. Even though they were twins, Eric came across as the older, more mature brother to Sami. I never liked the casting of EM in the role

• Members

Speaking of...I noticed that Chandler's pecs arent as big as they use to be...so disappointed in the Will/Sonny love scenes...Kish was much better....I mean it wasnt bad but not great either....now we have to go through Gabi is pregnant...Will is a father and gay...and Sonny finds out and hates Will for 2 seconds and they are back together with baby in toe...blah

Archived