October 15-19, 2012: Great Week for GH

Toups

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Way to go GH!

General Hospitalqualified as the #1 program in Daytime in Women 18-34 (0.8 rating/261,000), soaring to an 18 month high and up an impressive 83% year to year in the demo, while delivering its most-watched week in 19 months in Total Viewers (2.78 million) and in 1 year in Women 18-49 (1.1 rating/672,000) – since weeks of 4/11/11, 3/21/11 and 10/24/11, respectively.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/25/abc-is-daytimes-1-network-for-7th-straight-week-in-women-18-34-and-for-the-3rd-in-women-18-49/154748/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29

Wow an ABC daytime press release only mentioning GH. ohmy.png

• Members

Well, Days sucks right now, and the bad ratings is a reflection of that. I hope Tomsell bad storytelling don't run too many viewers away. I watch Days out of habit. Always has, and always will.tongue.png

GH success is good for soaps. I hope they keep the viewers they gained or brought back with the end of Jason and the excitement of Sam getting her baby back/Heather's crazy rampage.. I certainly watched it, and enjoyed. Don't know if I will ever become a regular GH viewer though.wub.png

• Members

At this point, it seems the last 3 standing will be Y&R, B&B, and GH. DAYS just can't seem to get their act together. B&B has been up for months, now GH is following suit, and Y&R is cleaning up house and trying to turn things around. DAYS just doesn't have a clue anymore.

Archived