October 15-19, 2012: Great Week for GH

Toups

• Members

Way to go GH!

General Hospitalqualified as the #1 program in Daytime in Women 18-34 (0.8 rating/261,000), soaring to an 18 month high and up an impressive 83% year to year in the demo, while delivering its most-watched week in 19 months in Total Viewers (2.78 million) and in 1 year in Women 18-49 (1.1 rating/672,000) – since weeks of 4/11/11, 3/21/11 and 10/24/11, respectively.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/25/abc-is-daytimes-1-network-for-7th-straight-week-in-women-18-34-and-for-the-3rd-in-women-18-49/154748/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Tvbythenumbers+%28TVbytheNumbers%29

Wow an ABC daytime press release only mentioning GH. ohmy.png

• Members

Well, Days sucks right now, and the bad ratings is a reflection of that. I hope Tomsell bad storytelling don't run too many viewers away. I watch Days out of habit. Always has, and always will.tongue.png

GH success is good for soaps. I hope they keep the viewers they gained or brought back with the end of Jason and the excitement of Sam getting her baby back/Heather's crazy rampage.. I certainly watched it, and enjoyed. Don't know if I will ever become a regular GH viewer though.wub.png

• Members

At this point, it seems the last 3 standing will be Y&R, B&B, and GH. DAYS just can't seem to get their act together. B&B has been up for months, now GH is following suit, and Y&R is cleaning up house and trying to turn things around. DAYS just doesn't have a clue anymore.

• Members

Kudos to FV/RC for hitting new highs with the baby switch climax. The formula of creating secrets, building it up, and it revealed in a big way, is working very well.

Um no it worked horribly and wasn't written like that at all. In fact it was written then dropped for weeks, then written again then dropped again and picked back up while people tuned in to see Jason die.

Archived