DAYS: Jason47's Exclusive Interview with Tammy Taylor (Hope, 1981-1982)

• Members

In Jason47's newest exclusive interview, get all caught up with Tammy Taylor, the last actress to play Hope before Kristian Alfonso. Find out how she got cast as Hope, what it was like working with Frances Reid, Macdonald Carey and Bill and Susan Seaforth Hayes and how she ended up getting to kiss the Salem Strangler! All that and more at http://www.jason47.com/

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was a great interview. Thank you so much. You asked all the right questions. I loved hearing her reminisce about the actors and the story. She obviously has great memories. The clips in there I watched on her channel months ago and was very impressed, especially the goodbye with Julie.

• Members

That coincidence about her daughter being cast as young Hope was so sweet! I love stories like that. It must mean a lot of to returning DAYS cast members to visit the set because they have always shot on the same lot.

In terms of recent returnees, I think Jean Bruce Scott is doing a swell job as Jessica. Her face still looks the same too. I wish Maree Cheatham could reprise Maria for a bit too. Though, I guess Jean probably worked with the Lanna Saunders version of Marie.

Archived