Favorite TV Themes/Openings

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This is not primetime but this was one of my favorite shows as a kid in the 70s. There was a show called Wonderama with Bob McCallister and it is so alien to today's TV. It was I think a four hour live program hosted by Bob every sunday morning and would feature game show portions, animals and acts, singing and whatnot. Cartoons I think too. Then when it was time to go off every week Bob would sing this song which to this day I remember all the lyrics. Eventually it went national I think and was renamed "Kids are People too" but by then I was too old to watch I felt.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RNdMsvjPCE8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by quartermainefan

• Members

The original. I remember this from when I was 3 and L&O just started. My dad and I watched it together. I could barely read at that age and I thought it said "Slaw and Tortoise" Sometimes I still call the show that. LOL.

But, Law and Order's first season theme music was amazing.

Edited by weareclouds