Y&R: Another Casting Call

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could give two flying figs bout Young, Strasser, or Holly, nor do I have to deem them "crazy" in order for me to believe the Rowekk is crazy, she is crazy period. Crazy is leaving a show of your own accord (for whatever reason) then copnstantly bash the show, TPTB, the Castmates, juxtapositioned with claiming you would love to rejoin said show but the PTB won't rehire you LOL! The Bsih is nuts imo LOL!

uh who cares if Lily only dated white men, that a common thing in real life, I know white guys/girls who will only date black, I know Latins, who will only date whites, because thats what they are atrracte to, its their preference and as long as they dont bash others who do it, so what!

Lily does sounds like a valley girl, so do some of the young black and latiin girls on the J train I ride in Broojkyb everyday, and those young girls come in many shades of color LOL!

I am not a big fan of Khalil, but damn, anywho wish her luck and look forward to seeing who they recast with and I hope she is high yella LOL!

• Members

Discussing the racism your show engages in is not "bashing". And again it's funny that the same folk saying that anything SHE says is "bashing" Y&R conveniently have nothing to say about COOPER, BERGMAN, BRAEDEN, both Davidsons & even Muhney who have all had negative things to say about the show, the writing, TPTB & the characters while still on the show.

Nor do they ever have anything to say about Kristoff who has been complaining about his issues & airtime since Vicki left.

It's the FANS who constantly ask her when she's returning & five years AFTER she left the show she STILL moves magazines which is why they include a story on her every few months or the regular mentions of her ON the show even now (what other departed Y&R character can you name has gotten that many mentions).

However the bottom line is color obsessed Scottie Pippen is GONE & the fans still want Victoria back. biggrin.png

• Members

I remember when CK was praying for Davetta. & had people like me calling the comment line to tell them to shut her up or I fly out there to shut her up for them.

I remember KSJ getting in contact with Davetta, I wonder if he calling her now about Lily recast.

• Members

And clearly whatever was an issue with Rowell was an issue even years later with the show, as they fired CK almost immediately after a regime change and have supposedly been trying to fire her for several years.

I just don't care. I want to see Dru again, if the writing is there for the character. Y&R has so many actors who sound off, and maybe she named names and some don't, but this is a show where people named names on two leading men having a brawl backstage. If they can get over a fist to the face then surely they can get over any issues with her, especially if it helps bring back any of the viewers who tuned out.

Dru's one of the best and more original characters Y&R ever made, and the show was never the same without her.

• Members

what your talking about Willis???? They the cast treated Davetta terrible when they found out Valley girl was coming back. They had her crying. MS & MG was apart of this cult & she still did her finally scenes with diginity(ms).

Before you talk [!@#$%^&*] about Davetta experience, know that facts.

Archived