Y&R: Another Casting Call

• Members

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/yr-casting-call

Y&R is casting the contract role of "Sally Tate", who is described as an African-American woman in her mid-20s and is "vivacious, energetic, ambitious. She's a mom balancing work and family. She's had her share of tough times, but always bounces back from even the most trying situations. Sexy, romantic, fun-loving, with a delightful sense of humor and an eternal twinkle in her eyes." No word on whether this is a new role or a recast.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it's Lily, YR goes back on the DVR! CK is dead weight, and if they beef up Lily's time on the show, I don't want it to be for CK! Next call better be for an AA character who's a diva, charisma for 20 people, the presence of an Olympian Goddess and bring electricity into any scene - I'm waiting to see you VICTORIA ROWELL!

• Webmaster

That definitely sounds like Lily. The show would NOT be casting a 20 something year-old African American mother. Soaps don't do that, unless she gave the baby up for adoption when she was a teen after being raped or something (sorry, but that's the soap twist).

• Members

Christel Khalil: "Like, OMG, Jill, what's goin' on here?"

Jill Farren Phelps: "Like, OMG, Christel, you're so totally fired!"

CK: "Totally?"

Josh Griffith: "Totally."

JFP nods in agreement.

CK: "OMG, I'm so bummed. Well. Off to the mall. Bye-eee!"

Archived