GH: August 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tequan did a great job on his first day. His maneurisms and how he interacted with Shawn and Molly were pretty similar to how the previous actor was

Jerry moving into Wyndemere with Joe Jr right after Ewen told him that Jason and a cop were sniffing around there was beyond stupid

tumblr_m8th5zXICg1rsark6o1_500.png

• Members

I know...

Ordinarily, I'd agree with you... but this show has been written and directed to cater to the most incredibly DUMB viewer, that I'm sure that Butler's being told to amp up the "guilty" looks more because, apparently, flashbacks and redundant dialogue in the same episode aren't enough. Viewers need to SEEEEEEEEEE that Ewen's guilty.

• Members

The actor playing Trey was stumbling on his lines today. A damn shame how low this show is sinking.

Agreed. Look at this terrible Shawn and Alexis pairing. The scenes today were so heavy handed and obvious. We didn't need to see Molly and TJ talk about how awful Alexis and Shawn getting together would be to set up their reaction.

• Members

I changed the channel after TJ started talknig about what kind of woman Shawn needs and those ridiculous Alexis flashbacks came on. And yeah from what little I saw Trey and Starr were awful. I thought EV was hired because of his chem with KA(he chem tested with her then landed the role), they don't flow well together.

• Members

That's not the original Fred the Magic Frog! sad.png

I should know. Because, being a 90s kid. I had one. The original one was a TY Beanie Baby frog named Smoochy by the company. My 5th grade school picture includes me holding it and a few of my other beanies...Oh, damn you 1998.

I think I still have my "Fred" somewhere around my house.

Not mine. But, OLTL fans will remember Fred looked like this!

TY04039SmoochyFrog.jpg

Archived