Overexposed Characters that You Actually Liked

• Members

I would say I enjoyed Theresa the most on Passions, even if the show re-wrote itself the final years to somehow revolve entirely around her (which of course is taboo for any soap)

She's back,but not over-exposed anymore, I don't really have a problem seeing Cricket on every single classic Y&R episode i have and that i uploaded on youtube. Did she have to be on almost every day?...No, but i still don't mind seeing her (I probably would have hated her back then)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Todd Manning (as in, the REAL Todd Manning, Roger Howarth)

Starr Manning (OLTL days)

Gigi Morasco (well, I did for the longest time--I'm ducking, I'm ducking ph34r.png )

Natalie Buchanan (more so in the early days, though)

Cheap, the fact that you haven't mentioned AE's Tina on OLTL in the eighties is alarming to me unsure.png .

• Members

As a (I would hope FAR less troubled) blonde myself, I appreciate this sentiment wholeheartedly wub.pnglaugh.pngwink.png .

Do you mean Jen Rappaport? Jessica Morris was the actress who played her. And while we're at it, this is a blonde I have to part ways on. Just...UGH. I wasn't watching the show at the time when she was killed off, and I cheered when I found out that had happened (although I will admit that scene was pretty violent once I finally watched it years later).

• Members

Maybe it was because it was the first time I got to see the show in close rotation to its UK airing, but I loved the Slater sisters era of EastEnders (2000-2005).

The only "sister" I didn't care for on her own was Zoe, but I loved the others and though they were all so different, they also worked so well together. They were really at the forefront of the show's last great golden period (and probably the last golden period of UK soaps in general).

Though, they were known for some dark storylines (Little Mo's abuse, Zoe really being Kat's daughter), I also thought they brought a sense of fun to the show that has rarely been seen since in a genuine sense.

• Members

Sami Brady for me. She's been my favorite character on Days since the 90s, even when her storyline bores me to tears, I still enjoy watching Alison Sweeney cut it up. The only time I ever bailed was during the Santo/Colleen mess, and that was more a combination of possibly the worst storyline I've had to suffer on Days (which got completely pointless once EJ was revealed not to be a DiMera) and all the excitement of people sitting around in the Brady Pub READING LETTERS for an hour.

Archived