Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

I used to HATE Jos when the show began but I cant believe how much Im loving her now. She's awesome. I love whenever she says Molly the Maid. Mimi must be fuming and BITCHING up a storm whenever she watches the show.

tumblr_mm8jm6P5JC1rze8s1o1_r3_500.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh yaaasss! I wish K. Michelle would've set Rasheeda's geriatric ass on fire with that candle. Can't stand that ole' Georgia prune. And her husband . . . ugh. He's trying to act all hard when we all know that Kirk likes men and when he ain't fooling them, he's "allegedly" impregnating his old kids. Have a seat, nasty ass.

Karlie. . . . *sighs* . . . Thirsty b*tch and an embarrassment. You're 40+, honey. You're too old to be doing "diss songs." Get a REAL job that consists of you not lying flat on your back to get a check. Then talking about her "ill-na-na" or v-jay-jay being good like diamonds. mellow.png Stop the madness. That ole' shriveled up, worn out cavern of helltongue.png . I pray that her daughter is not like her.

Mimi is just stupid.

I'm glad that Erica & Jose stood up to the likes of Stevie and Mama Dee. Both of them need to put in their places.

And who is the Traci chick? Why should I care for her? Please get her off my screen.

• Members

Lol Traci is filler.....the role of Lil Bow Wow....I mean Rasheeda from S1 is now being played by Traci!

And yeah this episode made me question my loyalty to Karlie....she looked so lame trying to gossip with Joseline and then earlier with Rasheeda and the whole "diss track". Girl your career must be in the dumpster if that's the only thing you can think of to stay relevant....

K Michelle sorta won me over this episode but I see her and Mimi getting into it later this season. I like how she dissed Kurt at that housewarming...lmao. Rasheeda is so ghetto. Always trying to start sh*t and then wants to be the first to get in peoples faces. Doesn't she know that the minute she gets in a person's face that's just gonna make me madder and want to defend themselves?

I have no words for Lil Scrappy and Mama Dee standing in Erica's empty driveway just starting into the night....

• Members

I can't. That was a hot mess. Mama Dee and Scrappy ought to be ashamed of themselves. Yes, Erica got it popped off but I understand her frustration. Mama Dee is so disrespectful and shame on her v trying to break her granddaughter's parents up.

K Michelle.... lol that was funny though I don't agree with throwing a lit candle at someone.

Kirk is gay IMO.

I really wasn't paying attention to Steebie and Joseline as I was on the phone. What were they talking about?

Oh and who has a housewarming in an apartment?

And when the hell did Karlie and Rasheeda become friends?

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Joseline and Master Splinter were arguing about the same issue from last week - her mythical contract. He showed up at one of her shows to collect his cut, she told him to GTFO until she sees her make-believe contract (with her friend there for support), and he said that he'd break her legs there'd be problems if he didn't get his cut as her manager.

• Members

Erica gets the "DumbFuck Of The Eppy" Award. She keeps the ring because she and Scrappy always go thru this and he will be back?! WTF?! This is your out! Why do you want to be married to that dummy and subject your daughter to this kind of man? Mingnon could not be more passive if she tried. She should have told Scrappy that what she thinks is irrelevant, but she has never treated him the way his mother treats her daughter. I would have liked for her to finally stand up and tell him he's not good enough for Erica!

Karlie is desperately trying to keep a spot. We waited for her appearance for 3 eppies (well, not really) and she still can't bring it. If K Michelle were around for the entire season, Karlie would not be. She is so useless and adds nothing to this show.

Joseline still rocks! No matter what, she bring it!

How could anyone not see that Rasheeda started that fight? K should have put that candle in Rasheeda's hair!

Mimi? I'm really growing to hate her. Really, I am!

Steebie? Not much left to be said about his punk ass!