B&B: July 2012 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh please as if Brooke would give Steffy the benefit of the doubt. I expect her to attack Steffy by the end of the week if not today and she'll probably yell at Liam while still supporting he and Hope. You know those types of excuses only apply to her! Lol

• Members

Posse!!! BTW - I thought it was weird that the video started when Steffy came in and not when Liam was making that mean message to Hope. He threw the iPad down and "broke" at that point. Regardless, the Logans will all blame Steffy as usual. Whatever.

• Members

I really wish they'd let Thorne out of the basement. His so called girlfriend doesn't seem to notice. Taylor is so pathetic and she wants her daughter to be the same way. I'm not a Steffy fan but I thought her stepping aside was the smartest thing she could do since Liam isn't worth the effort. That moron needs to be alone since he doesn't know what he wants.

• Administrator

Nice old school soap cliffhanger, with the B&B patent triple cut zoom. LOL I hope Hope doesn't find out right away. They need to keep that secret for a while, maybe until September. And having Katie back in Steffy's orbit is great too. Monday's episode should be good!

Archived