GH: A Return Visit

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it's in hilariously bad taste, IMO, how GH writers keep having Todd/Blair tethered to each other, while she's not even staying on the canvas. They just keep jerking the T/B fans around, keeping 'em on the line for a reunion down the road that (I'm certain will happen, when KD's able to go on contract) might not even happen. It also stifles the character and keeps them in a holding pattern, of sorts. Meh. Call me when she signs on longer-term.

• Members

She would probably go on contract whenever they wanted. They never liked or had interest in Blair on OLTL, and she's just being used for brief appearances to push Todd and Starr. If their arrivals hadn't been so poorly done, my guess is we wouldn't be seeing her at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

GH staff, including writers and music staff, were fired. Three guesses where the replacements came from.

And even though they sucked, at least the fired peeps focused on GH, which is why I consider it a sort of FU to see some of them won an Emmy days ago. Did they deserve it? Meh. But in the face of being fired for cronies, I love the symbolism.

Archived