GH: A Return Visit

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Visit?

This sounds like more cord-cutting to push Todd/Carly (or Todd/Carly/Tea) and Starr's new life.

I guess they must have gotten a lot more backlash than they expected after the last attempt to get Blair out.

• Members

I always had issues with Blair on "One Life," but she's the only OLTL character I'm happy to see on GH (out of the sad bunch FV/RC have transplanted). (I guess I do like seeing Tea, but that's only because of FL and, more so, because I fing hate Roger Howarth/Todd.)

• Members

If she's just back to remind us again of how noble Todd is and how she's dumped him then I think people will still hate it. I'd rather not see her at all than see that crap. I don't care about the sadface of Noble Rapist #1. If he's that fantastic then he doesn't need Blair to prop him up.

• Members

Todd Manning’s Port Charles existence will heat up some when Kassie DePaiva brings her One Life to Live alter ego, Blair Cramer, back to ABC’s General Hospital, TVLine has confirmed.

GH showrunner/former OLTL boss Frank Valentini first announced DePaiva’s encore via Twitter, yet at the time specifics were scarce.

And while Blair’s Port Charles reappearance is still penciled in for a super-vague “summer” timeframe, TVLine has learned a thing or two about the why: Blair is heading to upstate New York to support daughter Starr (played by Kristen Alderson) on a new endeavor.

Oh, and she has some news for Todd. Hmmm.

Mr. Manning, in turn, will be eager to share something with Blair as well. Double-hmmm. Hit Comments with your theories on the bombshells to be dropped!

http://tvline.com/20...ns-summer-2012/

Archived