New Blind Items

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hated that fake ass romance. One minute Kyle is a bad guy, next is he is a misunderstood sympathetic gay guy. Not to mention how Layla was thrown under the buss. Oliver strikes up a fake romance with her and when she finds out, she forgives him and get all understanding in two seconds. RME. You would think that a soap headed by two gay men would write a more authentic compelling gay romance.

• Members

Youthful Essences: For a long stretch of time this sudser wasn't even receiving network notes; now it is, and the overarching sentiment is GO YOUNGER! This doesn't bode well for a recently-returned vet, who could soon be on his or her way out, along with the actress or actor he or she shares the majority of scenes with.

This could maybe be DAYS. Given NBC hasn't had an exec in charge of Daytime for years and the state of their prime time lineup, they probably don't interfere with DAYS that often & most of the interference probably usually comes form Corday/Sony, but ratings not good & the failure of the re-boot with several returning vets, NBC might have told DAYS to cut some of the vets.

Backburnered as Punishment: This soap's showrunners could care less how popular a certain actor or actress is. The thesp-in-question is reportedly being backburnered as punishment for speaking out. Way to put the soap first, vengeful execs!

Likely Y&R since they've done it multiple times before, who the actor in question, Michael Muhney perhaps?

Paging Bobby Ewing: The head writer(s) of this soap—which finds itself once again amid backstage turmoil—pitched a storyline that would basically say the last year's worth of story was all a dream. Yeah, because fans loved it so much when Dallas did that!

Yup, likely DAYS.

Making It Up Along The Way: This scribe hasn't written a long story in years. He or she makes arcs up week to week!

Brad Bell, he's admitted it more than once, but I don't think MAB&CO does either LOL.

I Hate You, But I Have to Pretend I Love You: Fans wondering why their favorite couples have been separated for lengthy arcs on this soap would be shocked to know that the actors who play the characters simply cannot stand one another. Sure, there's been feuds and gripes before, but the bickering has reached the point of no return. One half of one supercouple has even begun lobbying for the return to the soap of a former screen partner, whom he or she also created soap magic with.

No idea. Probably someone on Y&R.

Jealous, Much?: This soap lead, who has driven story for the better part of a decade, is seeing green over a popular newcomer.

Either Maurice or Steven Burton of GH

No Gay Today: A plan for this serial to attempt another gay story—to make up for the botched last try—was nixed before it ever reached the network level.

Isn't DAYS or B&B given they are currently doing one. Y&R comes to mind, since they botched theirs the most. GH maybe, one might consider Lucas's story being botched. Plus. Frank/Ron could maybe have wanted to makeup for how Kish was fired on OLTL. I'll go with Y&R.

• Members

I hope Days undoes the past year. I really don't care if it makes Will straight again if it can undo Daniel being Maggie's child, the horrible Jack/Jennifer story, The horrible Abby/Austin/Carrie story, Carrie/Rafe, Sami/EJ grief sex, and John's return. Ugh let Marlena say John never recovered in Switzerland and she has been back alone the entire time.

Really don't care about the other ones lol... the one about about the writer who makes it up as he goes along is clearly Brad Bell. Why is that a blind item? LOL

• Members

I'm guessing the first one is FH and TG. If that's the case and they're going to do away with vets and start parading around new young hair models on the show. Bye bye GH for me!

OLTL had too much of that already. But, at least they never fired HBS/RSW/JVD/and ES when the Ford Brothers and Co. took over.

• Members

Oh it's DAYS. Well, that bloody sucks for them. I liked MA as Jack and he was one of the few characters I was connecting to on there him and Lexie. And, both are leaving.

If GH wants vets back and stuff....MA needs to get his ass on over as Tom Hardy. Him and Felicia can go bang on a roof again. ph34r.png

Oh and I think the jealousy one is definitely Steve Burton not Mo. Mo doesn't seem upstaged by Michael Easton in the storyline. SB is.

• Members

The botched gay story was definitely Lucas on GH. The only successful gay storylines have been on ATWT (Luke/Noah Luke/Reid), and Kish on OLTL. I was going to add GL, but the idea of ultra-straight Olivia suddenly "turning gay" was beyond ridiculous.

Archived