New Blind Items

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was a rumor a few months or so ago about GH doing a Dallas style story. I wonder if RC was the one who pitched it. But if its not happening than thats great. I don't think there has ever been a Dallas dream style story that fans have liked.

The gay story thing can only be Y&R or GH. IIRC they are the only ones left who have done one before that was botched.

• Members

That sounds like GH. There probably has not been as much network meddling since Frons left. I hope this doesn't mean more teenagers.

I'm leaning towards Y&R with the gay story. Their story was more recent and got more buzz and criticism.

Wasn't that supposed to be more of a bisexual story?

• Members

I think Days' current younger set, except for Will, is the lamest group of young people I've ever seen on the show. I would get rid of all of them and start over.

GH's young set is pretty lame also. The actress who plays Starr annoys me, they should recast her part and start all over. Michael just needs a personality.

• Members

Drew Garrett was tic-laden, like Chompers and JJ and others. I think CD is average but not that bad, it's just the writing.

I don't think the Lucas story was ever seen as botched. They may not have had the actor they wanted, once Ryan Carnes quit, but they told a basic story, did a PSA, and moved on. Y&R, meanwhile, rewrote Philip's death, had a big controversy which smeared Chris Engen as a homophobe, and then told a story that amounted to an evil quasi-bisexual seducing a brain dead twink for legal help (complete with hilarious crossdressing jokes - really hitting all the bases).

GH does seem to be going younger, as Kristina is returning and they are auditioning another young man for Starr. DAYS seems to have about the same amount of younger characters as usual - I think the "younger" is just an excuse NBC gave to fire some actors.

I wonder if the part about a couple who are talking up former love interests refers to MTS always bringing up John Enos in interviews.

• Members

thats why people are saying this is in reference to OLTL's Kish, not Lucas. RC wouldnt need to try and make up for the Lucas story as he had no part in that. He however did write the messed up Kish tale. He possibly may have pitched an idea for GH which got nixxed by FV as to avoid any potential backlash based on what happened before from people still bitter over how that went down before

Archived