GH: Discussion for the Month of May

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got your back. It would've been nice to see the actual cops crack the case (not the evidence room girl) and for Michael to have gotten a chance to be there to see the attacker brought to justice. It would've given Michael closure in regard to Abby's death, since her death was indirectly caused by this case.

• Members

Yeah. I don't understand that. Just because Carly has cheated on others or helped others to cheat doesn't necessarily mean that she deserves to be cheated on herself. Both actions are wrong. Yes after sometime down the line she should be able to understand how the situation happened, that insight should come from her and she should at least understand how the situation happened as she has been there before. However, cheating is wrong no matter who the perpetrators are, or who is being hurt by the cheating.

• Members

Yes it would've been nice to see the cops who started this case close the case. Delores was brought on to tie into this story and it would've given Michael closure especially since I had to deal with his shouting about this case. Now Mcbain will probably be the hero.

• Members

No, I understood it. The main argument is -- "Karma!"

But it doesn't argue the merits that both sides were wrong to begin with. Just because Carly did it, doesn't mean it's okay for Johnny to do it to her. Not that I even care about the Cougar pairing in the first place.

• Members

Of course Carly deserves to be cheated on. That doesn't mean I think Johnny is a great guy for doing it, but if anybody has it coming, it has to be Carly.

Carly has cheated for all kinds of reasons, mostly for revenge. She opened that door, and this time someone besides her walked through it. I think it's funny as hell.

• Members

Jen Lilley's haircare tips

Actress Jen Lilley has gorgeous locks the General Hospital fans covet. Her beauty secret? Jen switched from the high end salon shampoo/conditioner lines, and started using Suave Professional’s Almond & Shea Butter for Dry, Damaged Hair line.

Here are some quotes from Jen regarding the matter.

Jen-Lilley-IMG_0411-web-199x300.jpg

“My hair takes a beating day in and day out on the set of General Hospital. Sure, Maxie’s fashionable mane is always flawless, but after all the teasing, hair spraying, blow drying, curling, and straightening from scene to scene, day in and day out, my hair freaked out!”

Jen-Lilley-IMG_0397-web-199x300.jpg

“I tried everything to get my hair to bounce back. I even coated it with olive oil every night before I went to sleep, but nothing helped! Then I tried Suave’s new professionals line and it worked wonders!”

Jen-Lilley-IMG_0214-web-300x200.jpg

“To further protect my hair from heat styling damage, I squeeze about a quarter size amount of Aphogee Gloss Therapy in my palms and run it through my hair after I shower. It’s a hair miracle in a bottle! And it’s affordable to boot!”

• Members

Nope, I'm pretty sure it was in Chicago. Not sure why Michael picked there of all places. If I remember right, he and Sam flew there as soon as they found about the accident but the nurse at the hospital told them she had died.

• Members

After the Vaughn's dancers were being attacked, MIchael wanted to get Abby out of town. Abby didn't want to run and leave her friends behind. Later, Tracy had asked for Michael's help regarding an acquisition he helped put in place at ELQ before he left. Michael said he'd help with the acquisition only if Tracy would come up with some out of town project for Abby to work on in order to get her out of the attacker's immediate scope. Impressed by Michael's "Quartermaine Blackmail" intuition, she agreed and had Abby go out to Chicago to sit in on a business deal ELQ had going on out there. While in between meetings, Abby went out Christmas shopping for Michael and had called him on her way back to her next meeting. She was walking along the street when the crane fell on her. Michael and Sam flew out to Chicago but by the time they got to the hospital, Abby had died from her injuries. For the next three weeks, we watched Michael become and insufferable brat as he railed against anyone who tried to console him because he blamed himself for Abby's death. According to him, if he hadn't sent her out of town, she'd never had been in Chicago, under that crane and distracted by being on the phone with him.

That's why I said that Michael, who felt guilt over sending Abby about of town ultimately to her death because of his attempt at keeping her from this attacker, would feel a sense of closure. To his credit, even though he was being obnoxious about it, he was the only one other than Padilla who was adamant about finding this attacker. If I'm not mistaken, Lulu was running around town, putting Dante on probation for "lying" to her for the one millionth time, drinking wine and dog sitting in an attempt to "find her calling" when the majority of this storyline was going on... which is why frequentsoapfan is not far off in saying Lulu doesn't have anything to do with this. She didn't come in until the end when she discovered the photos were missing from Dante's phone. Then suddenly, she became Nancy Drew piecing together every last detail of the stripper case in about 4 weeks.

Archived