Favorite Bad Girls Daytime Soaps

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kristen Blake

Vivian Alamain (During the Vivian vs Carly and Vivian vs Kate battles.) She became a cartoon once Stefano put the chip in her tooth.

Kate Roberts

Sami Brady (Pre-2003)

Evil Alexandra DiMera

Annie Douglas

Sheila Carter (Original Y&R and B&B run)

Cindy Harrison

• Members

For me, this one is so easy... Annie Douglas Richards from Sunset Beach. Sarah Buxton was the epitome of the Aaron Spelling bitch archestype. She was mischevious, calculating, and I loved to watch her suffer for her sins.

I think Buxton was bborn to play the role of a soap opera bitch. Her sharpe features, voluminous red hair, and naturally plump lips.... perfection.

Ah, they do not make them like that anymore.

buxton_sarah_sunset_beach_42323l.jpgbuxton_sarah_sunset_beach_18128l.jpg

• Members

Steffy_Forrester.jpg

2010 was the year of the bitch. She was waging war on the Logans and involved in EVERY single storyline at one point in that summer. She was going after Hope's man, blackmailing Brooke, she found out Bridget cheated (looked like she was going to use that but it was dropped) and of course a few months earlier she was going at it with Katie. She was lying, manipulating and overall, such a great vixen. I miss that Steffy

• Members

OLTL

Gabrielle, Tina, Blair, Dorian, Alex, Lindsay, Hannah (if only for the final week), Allison (more crazy than bad? You decide.) Natalie and Starr in their early days--COME ON!

Although I will say that Gabrielle and Blair qualify a little more as antiheroines. But they're my two favorites so it's all good.

Speaking of which, here's Gabrielle laughing (and crying) at the idea of being called a saint:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GauO2xvW9uA

GL

SS's Blake--I only watched GL on TV during the Liz Keifer era, but from what I've seen of Sherry's Blake--DAMN, she's awesome.

B&B

Morgan

• Members

Robin Strasser, Dorian Lord, OLTL, one of my all-time favorites

Kimberlin Brown, Sheila Carter, Y&R/B&B

Colleen Zenk, Barbara Ryan, ATWT

Eileen Fulton, Lisa Grimaldi, ATWT

Elizabeth Hubbard, Lucinda Walsh, ATWT

Constance Towers, Helena Cassadine, GH

I consider Robin Mattson to be the hands-down winner of this category. She played bad girls on so many soaps, including Heather Webber on GH and Janet Greene on AMC, but that's only the beginning.

Archived