Favorite Bad Girls Daytime Soaps

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Heather Webber was the first daytime bitch I ever saw so I have a special fondness for her and remember anticipating her every scene as she blackmailed and schemed her way around town trying to keep Joe Kelly on GH. Liza Colby of course but she had the perfect story with Greg and Jenny on AMC. I also loved Olivia Jerome GH, Lucy Coe GH, and I want to give a special shout out to the ever-delightful Jan Spears from DOOL. Erica Kane of course.

• Members

AMC- Liza Colby

AW- Cecile dePoulignac, EW's & AH's Vicky Hudson, Iris Wheeler

ATWT- Barbara Ryan, late 90s/early 00s Katie Peretti, Carly Tenney, Julia Snyder, Meg Snyder, Julie Wendall

B&B- Sheila Carter, Brooke Logan, Pam Douglas, Amber Moore, Morgan DeWitt, Steffy Forrester

DAYS- Anjelica Deveraux, Vivian Alamain, Sami Brady, Kristen Blake, Megan Hathaway, Delia, Savannah Wilder, Crystal Galore

GH- Lucy Coe

LOV- AVA RESCOTT, Egypt Masters, Minnie Madden, Lily Slater, Dinahlee Mayberry, Deborah Brewster

OLTL- Tina Lord Roberts, Dorian Lord, Blair Daimler, Gabrielle Medina

PAS- Kay Bennett (Taylor Anne Mountz)

SB- Gina Blake, ELENA CAPWELL/ELEANOR NORRIS, Flame Beaufort

SUN- Annie Richards, Francesca Vargas, Jade

Y&R- Sheila Carter, Lauren Fenmore (she put the V in Vamp!), JIll Foster Abbott, Veronica Landers, 90s Victoria Newman, Grace Turner

• Members

I love Tea and would never classify her as a bad girl. She had a little bitchy persona in her first few months but she wasnt a scheme, manipulater, trouble maker, etc... like most of the true bad girls mentioned in this thread. She was more anti-heroine than bad girl. She wasnt a malicious person and never did anything awful to quantify her as one

Was Dru on Y&R a "bad girl"? She seemed like another type with a strong personality, but not necesarily bad.

Archived