March 26-30, 2012

Toups

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At this point ABC is probably going to just cancel both.

I guess this is the peak of the increase brought on by GH pretending it's 2002 - they would be better off just showing Livvie/Caleb reruns, and sidelining their beloved Bensonhurst Sybil.

I wonder if it's too late for DAYS. They really need to drop the lengthy delay in tape vs air and do something sharp to get the numbers up. It's just a slow bleedout.

• Members

I am somewhat surprised that DOOL and Y&R (and it looks like the same now holds true for B&B as well) have received no bump as a result of AMC's demise. (OLTL got a bump after ATWT was axed, and I seem to recall ATWT gaining some of AW's former viewers.) It is as if those viewers have just vanished.

• Members

I am thrilled B&B has consistently maintained an 18-49 demo over a 1.0. I have been loving DAYS too and am so sorry to see their ratings this low. Y&R truly sucks and GH has vastly improved. It's not perfect but I am enjoying it for the most part. It still surprises me that there are only four soaps left. But at least B&B and Y&R appear to be either improving or maintaining their numbers during this critical time for soaps.

Archived