All: Actors Who Were Paired as Couples on More Than One Show

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH/AW AW brought on Chris Robinson to play opposite Denise Alexander but I don't think it really worked. Fault of the writers not the actors.

SB/Y&R Eileen Davidson and Stephen Nichols.

SB/GH Didn't Robin Mattson have a fling with Edward or something when Jed Allan was playing the part?

If you are doing parent/child then Linda Dano/Robin Christopher AW/OL/GH

Laura Wright and Paul Casey Anthony on LOV/GL

• Members

Oh yes, I meant to mention the whole Y&R thing... I would actually like to see that because this go round Debbi would be playing the rough, "wrong side of the tracks" character. I could see Sarge being kind of mean and condescending to Harmony. I'm interested in seeing where they go with that, but they are right not to rush it... not that waiting is any guarantee that they'll eventually do it "right". ph34r.png

• Members

You know, it still baffles me to this day that ABC had Debbie and Darnell back playing (almost in Darnell's case) the same characters but NEVER brought them home to AMC. I was shocked that they didn't move them there after CITY got cancelled.

• Members
It could be that she didnt want to play Angie anymore. They did give her another role immediately in the form of Ellen on PC. I rememebr reading Debbi wanted the character to be a bitch and take no nonsense. She was different from Angie and I think Debbi welcomed the change

Archived