All: Actors Who Were Paired as Couples on More Than One Show

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mary Beth Evans and Stephen Nichols were paired up on both DAYS and GH. I remember my mom actually trying to watch GH during that time for that reason but she couldn't get into it.

Kirsten Storms and Jason Cook on DAYS and GH. I actually like the Matt/Maxie pairing better with Jen Lilley now.

• Members

AMC/GL: RPG and Beth Ehlers. Now that was a disaster

SB/GH: Lane Davies and NLG. I guess that could be considered a mild success but not really as GH never tried to really develop them as a couple. Their characters certainly did have potential so I guess its an accomplsihment that they werent a failure

• Members

Jacquie Courtney/George Reinholt: AW/OLTL... I think this was moderately successful, at least at first, right? They wanted Robin Strasser as Cathy to have the whole trio reunited, but Robin didn't want to be a recast. She was wise to wait.

• Members

AMC/Loving&TC: Debbi Morgan/Darnell Williams-Angie remained, but Darnell was now lookalike cousin Jacob who really was different than Jesse. Loving was the show that nobody watched, but they did well on there. In a perfect world, Jacob would be in Europe with Lorraine.

• Members

Marj Dusay and Vincent Irizarry had great mother/son chemistry on both GL [Alex/Nick] and AMC [Vanessa/David], though I'm sure most GL fans would say that VI's years as both Lujack and Nick with Beverlee McKinsey were greater.

• Members

I thought of them but didnt think it technicaly counted as Debbie was playing the same role and the fact that he looked like Jesse played heavily into why their connection was still there. It should be interesting to see if Y&R goes there with their new characters and if they work or not

• Members

I think I saw that movie. I remember him having a fake accent.

Again, sorta OT but decades ABC did those 'What If's' they would mix and match actors and actresses from different soaps on the Loveboat. Someone posted the one with Susan Lucci and Tristan Rogers on youtube.

Archived